What reagents and protocols are compatible with transfection in cardiomyocytes?
We have verified the compatibility of iCell® Cardiomyocytes with a variety of commercially available transfection reagents.
For more details about:
- Delivery of plasmid DNA into iCell Cardiomyocytes using ViaFect Transfection Reagent (Promega), see our Application Protocol.
- Delivery of exogenous small interfering RNA (siRNA) for efficient GAPDH gene silencing in iCell Cardiomyocytes using TransIT-TKO Transfection Reagent (Mirus Bio), see our Application Protocol.
- RNAi and plasmid DNA transfection techniques using GeneJammer (Agilent) and Lipofectamine LTX (Thermo Fisher Scientific), see our Application Note.
For more details about other transfection reagents that may have been tested, please contact Technical Support.
- Webinar: Build Relevant In Vitro Models Using Human Stem Cell-derived Tissue Cell
- Anson, B. (2015), iPSC-derived Tissue Cells Are a Powerful Addition to the Biologist’s Tool Box
- Application Note: Applying Transfection Technologies to Create Novel Screen Models
- Application Protocol: Using Liposome-mediated Transfection for Gene Delivery
- Application Protocol: Using Transfection for siRNA Delivery