4th Conference on Impedance-Based Cellular Assays
This year IBCA 2018 will be hosted in Edinburgh and co-organised by the Centre for regenerative medicine, School of Medicine, and the Institute for Bioengineering, School of Engineering, The University of Edinburgh.
IBCA2018 will cover all the aspects of impedance based-cellular assays from applications to technology development with a dedicated session on regenerative medicine.
- Topics include:
- Drug testing and signal transduction
- Study of tissue barrier function and filter based assays
- Cell migration, wounding assays, and chemotaxis
- Cell death and Cytotoxicity
- Impedance sensing in regenerative medicine
- Novel technologies for impedance sensing
- Signal processing
- 3D culture and tissue models
Venue: University of Edinburgh
18 Holyrood Park Rd
Edinburgh, EH16 5AR United Kingdom
Event Date: 2018-06-06 To 2018-06-08