PBSS Minisymposium: Immuno-Oncology: Advances in Translating from Bench to Clinic
Tentative List of Speakers & Topics:
- Willem Overwijk (MDAnderson): Cancer Vaccines in the Era of Checkpoint Blockade
- Lewis (Rusty) Williams (Five Prime Therapeutics)
- Speaker from Nektar
- Brian Wong (FLX Bio)
- Juan Jaen (Founder and President of Arcus Biosciences and PACT Pharma): "Small Molecules, Antibodies, and Cell-based Therapies in the Fight Against Cancer"
- Tara Arvedson (Amgen) - "Blincyto and BiTE® Antibody Platform for Cancer Therapy"
- Jason DeVoss (Amgen) - T-VEC and Oncolytic Therapy
- Lelia Delamarre (Genentech) - Personalized Cancer Vaccine
- Cheng Liu (Eureka CEO) - CAR-T
- Ravi Majeti (Stanford) - Pre-Clinical Development of a Humanized Anti-CD47 Antibody
Organizer: Pharmaceutical & BioScience Society
Venue: Crowne Plaza – Foster City Hotel
1221 Chess Dr.
Foster City, CA 94404 United States
Event Date: 2017-06-28 To 2017-06-28
Organiser: Pharmaceutical & BioScience Society