Under a new partnership between FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics (FCDI) and FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific (FISI), a FUJIFILM Discovery Research organization has been created to enhance efficient delivery of FCDI’s iCell products through FISI’s worldwide distribution channels.
Ways to Order
- Online: easiest, fastest way to order
- Phone: 7:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time (USA)
- Fax orders to +1 (949) 261-2522
- Email your P.O. to FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to discuss a purchase agreements, please contact:
Register Your Online Account for Best Pricing and Other Benefits
FISI supports the purchase of most FCDI products without registering for an account. However, we recommend you sign up for an account to receive the best pricing and shipping rates. In addition, you can review your order history and manage account information. We never send any marketing emails unless requested, and we do not share any customer contact data with any 3rd parties.
CIRM Bank Orders
Please note that ordering lines from CIRM does not require account registration. These orders are currently processed separately from iCell products due to licensing requirements. Orders from the CIRM bank will not appear in your order history. Payment for CIRM orders can be made by P.O. or credit card and will be arranged by customer service once the order has been processed.
- Credit Cards Credit cards can be used for payment both for online and phone orders. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. For online orders, the order information will be received by FISI for processing. FCDI and FISI use PCI-compliant credit card encryption and we never store your card number. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is processed.
- Purchase Orders For online or phone orders, you simply need to provide the P.O. number when placing the order. Please note that P.O. orders will be processed by FISI and require pre-approved credit. If you are placing a P.O. order for the first time with FISI, please complete the credit application so we can pre-approve your organization for P.O. orders.
- Wire Transfer For phone or email orders, we can provide you with wire transfer instructions. Orders are held until the payment has been confirmed and then released for shipment, and are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Terms All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
Need a Quote?
- Quotes for FCDI products can be obtained instantly and downloaded as a PDF for all products except products that are out of stock, and CIRM iPSC lines.
- On every iCell product page you have the option to add to either your cart or your quote. Once you have added your items of interest to the quote, select the "View Cart" option (top right, above the main navigation menu). From the cart view, you can adjust quantities, if desired and either purchase or download a quote. Then select the Download Quote button to download a PDF copy of a quote.
- You do not need to be logged into an account to get a quote, however shipping rates are only estimates unless you are logged in and have provided your intended shipping address. For guest users, the quoted shipping estimate is based on the geolocation of your IP address, which can be inaccurate if, for example, you are using a VPN service or accessing the site while traveling. For the most accurate price quotations including shipping costs, please create an account, or login to your existing account, and confirm that the provided shipping address is accurate.
- Rates: FISI charges flat rates for shipping that depend on the account type, the product selected, and the destination. For online orders, the shipping price displayed is using our carrier.
- Use your carrier: Note that you can always opt to use your own carrier account (e.g. your FedEx account). In this case, we waive our shipping fee is waived. You will still be responsible for a $75 handling fee. Don’t worry about the shipping price displayed for online orders. We will deduct the charge prior to billing your credit card if using your carrier. FISI supports shipments via most common carriers worldwide.
- When we ship: To protect shipments in transit, we ship domestic orders (North America) via overnight shipping from Mondays through Thursdays. International orders are shipped on Mondays and Fridays.
- Shipping terms: We ship FCA Madison, WI for all products except CIRM iPSC lines. These iPSC lines are shipped FCA Irvine, CA.
FCDI ships our products several ways, depending on the order composition. For orders containing cells, we either use a liquid nitrogen dry shipper or dry ice to assure the product stays cold in transit. The media products that accompany some cells type orders are shipped at the recommended temperature conditions. All shipping boxes are clearly marked with special temperature indicator labels. Upon request, we can add temperature monitoring to shipments.
Please Note: International Shipping
Please be aware that FCDI and FISI must follow all applicable United States Export regulations and will prepare all export documents for your shipment.
Import: When importing FCDI products into your country of residence you will have to adhere to all applicable import regulations and country specific permit requirements. You are responsible for customs clearance and payment of duty/taxes, if applicable. Note that some of our media products might require specific import permits. Our customer service team at email@example.com is available to assist with any questions about international shipping.