- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics and Sana Biotechnology Announce License Agreement for the Development of iPSC-Derived Cell Therapies
- Fujifilm plans to use the therapeutic cGMP-compliant iPSC manufacturing facility of FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc. to expand the contract development and manufacturing of the therapeutic.
- Register now for the AXXAM Bootcamp Webinar: Riding the Calcium Wave on iCell GlutaNeurons During HTS
- hiPSC-Derived Neurons Provide a Robust and Physiologically Relevant In Vitro Platform to Test Botulinum Neurotoxins
- Relationships Between Constituents of Energy Drinks and Beating Parameters in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC)-Derived Cardiomyocytes
- High-Content Analysis and Kinetic Image Cytometry Identify Toxic and Epigenotoxic Effects of HIV Antiretrovirals on Human iPSC-Neurons and Primary Neural Precursor Cells
- Assessing the Angiogenic Efficacy of Pleiotrophin Released from Injectable Heparin-Alginate Gels