Thank you for visiting this website of Fujifilm Cellular Dynamics, Inc. (“Website”) and welcome to Fujifilm Cellular Dynamics’s (“FCDI”) Terms and Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”). This Website is the property of FCDI and is maintained and made available to the public for the purpose of offering to those who are interested in FCDI and FCDI’s products and services a convenient way to find relevant information, such as FCDI’s latest news releases, products and services offered by FCDI, and FCDI contact information.
- Content and Accuracy of Information. While FCDI takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information, images, text or links (the “Information”) contained in this Website are accurate and complete, FCDI makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information. FCDI hereby disclaims any and all liability for any omissions or errors in or to the Information or the content of this Website generally.
- Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated or indicated, all text, software programs available on or through this Website, and other content included on this Website (“Content”), including trademarks (registered and unregistered), graphics, photographs, images, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) and the selection, arrangement and “look and feel” of the Marks and other Content is the property of FCDI or the property of third parties who have granted FCDI permission to use such Content on this Website.
- Copyright Notice; Intellectual Property Ownership. It is generally illegal to copy, reproduce or distribute copyrighted information or materials (including photographs) without the consent of the owner of such copyright. Generally, the photographer is the owner of the copyright of a photograph or image. Unless otherwise clearly indicated, you should assume that anything and everything you see or read on this Website is copyrighted and/or protected under trademark laws and may not be used or copied by you, except as explicitly provided in this Website or as otherwise permitted by applicable law notwithstanding any prohibition or limitation provided in this Website, without the express prior written consent of FCDI or the copyright or trademark owner. This prohibition means you may not transmit, mirror, display, publish, sell, license, or otherwise or re-distribute, or modify, create derivative works, or otherwise use any Marks or other Content available on or through this Website without the express prior written permission of FCDI or the copyright or trademark owner. You may download and print text (Content) and images (Marks) from this Website only for your private, non-commercial use, and, for example and not by way of limitation, you may not use any text as meta tags on or hypertext links to other pages or websites on the World Wide Web. Any other use requires the prior written consent of FCDI or the owner of the copyright or other owner. Nothing in this Agreement confers any rights in the Marks or other Content to you that is not explicitly provided in this Agreement.
YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OR ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNER TO USE ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR PROVIDED BY YOU. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY ON YOUR PART.
- Images. Any images contained in or displayed by FCDI on this Website, other than as submitted by you, are the property of FCDI or are used by FCDI with the consent of the copyright holder and persons if any, appearing in such images. Subject to paragraph 3 hereof, the use by you of any such images (or any portions thereof) without the express written consent of FCDI or the copyright holder is prohibited. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY ON YOUR PART.
- Pornographic and Obscene Materials. You are hereby advised that any images submitted by you are subject to review and examination by FCDI. Any and all images are, of course subject to all applicable laws regarding child pornography, child abuse, or obscene or pornographic material. Any perceived violations of law will be reported by FCDI to applicable law enforcement authorities. FCDI reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to process or post any materials deemed objectionable by FCDI.
- Unsolicited Ideas Policy Statement. FCDI and its affiliates have extensive research and development programs and are continuously working on and developing new products and processes, new uses and/or improvements for existing products and processes, new or modified devices, equipment, apparatus, business ventures, marketing plans, and the like. In addition, FCDI and its affiliates have already accumulated a large collection of intellectual property and business and technological ideas.
In order to avoid possible future confusion between FCDI’s ideas and any ideas submitted to FCDI, as well as to avoid restriction of its own research and development program and activities, FCDI maintains a policy not to accept any non-public or otherwise confidential ideas. By submitting an idea to FCDI, you agree that FCDI has no obligation (i) to keep such idea or any submitted materials as confidential, (ii) to study, evaluate, consider or adopt such idea, (iii) to return any submitted materials or (iv) to compensate you or any other party for such idea.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the FCDI website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. FCDI shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. YOUR ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR ACCURACY AND THE EXPRESS WARRANTY OF QUIET ENJOYMENT.
ADDITIONALLY, FCDI ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK OF: INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, ANY LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR FROM LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. FCDI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (EVEN IF FCDI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES, MACROS, OR OTHER DISABLING SOFTWARE THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
- Software Downloading and Exporting. Any software contained in this Website may only be downloaded by you where expressly authorized in this Website and pursuant to the explicit terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise provided with such software. All downloaded software must retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained on such software. Additionally, the downloading or exporting of software is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to laws regarding copyrights and U.S. Export Controls laws and regulations prohibiting the exporting of software to certain countries and individuals.
- Revisions and Updates. The Information is provided by FCDI as a convenience and is subject to change without notice. FCDI may, at any time and from time to time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the content of this Website generally with updates and revisions (the “Updates and Revisions”). You hereby acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by such Update and Revisions regardless of whether or not you have reviewed them. We recommend that you periodically visit this page to review and familiarize yourself with all current Terms and Conditions and review this Website generally to familiarize yourself with any Updates and Revisions.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FCDI and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. You also agree to indemnify FCDI for any and all damage you may cause FCDI, its business, or its Website due to your interaction with this Website.
- Termination. FCDI reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your ability to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website. Failure by you to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement automatically revokes your authorization to use this Website and its included services, including a termination of any license granted in this Agreement. FCDI reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website.
- Jurisdiction / Governing Law. As a user of this Website, you agree to submit to the laws of the State of Wisconsin, U.S.A. without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any and all actions brought to enforce this Agreement or resolve any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be brought solely in the courts having jurisdiction in Dane County, Wisconsin, and you hereby consent to, agree to submit to, and waive any objection, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts including, without limitation, on grounds of forum non conveniens.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be stricken and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Contact Information. You may direct questions or comments about this Agreement or this Website to FCDI at: email@example.com
© 2020 Fujifilm Cellular Dynamics, Inc.